Donate your vehicle to help build homes.
Do you have an old or unneeded car, truck, boat or other vehicle sitting in your driveway, or taking up space in your garage? Consider donating it to the Volunteer Network through Cars for Homes. Not only will you be helping us provide decent, affordable housing, you might be helping the environment as well.
Why should I donate my car?
- 100% of the net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will be used by your local Volunteer Network affiliate to build and repair affordable homes.
- You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a vehicle.
- It's fast and easy.
- 30% of cars donated to the Volunteer Network are recycled for materials or sold for reusable parts.
- Recycling steel uses less energy and natural resources and produces less carbon pollution.
- Taking in inefficient older car off the road helps save gas and improves air quality.